7220 DIVISION STREET, BEDFORD OHIO 44146-5406

STEEL ERECTORS, INC.

P  440-232-9595

F  440-232-0272

HOME   |   WHO WE ARE   |   WHAT WE DO   |   PROJECTS   |   SAFETY   |   PRESS     CAREERS   |   CUSTOM FAB   |   CONTACT

7220 DIVISION STREET, BEDFORD OHIO 44146-5406

kelley_logo_mobile

STEEL ERECTORS, INC.

P  440-232-9595

F  440-232-0272

A GREAT STORY TO TELL ALL.

PRESS

Kelley Steel Erectors, Inc, founded over 60 years ago, has combined skilled workers with quality machines to lift, lower and place over 50 million tons of structural steel and precast panels in structures all over the world. What began as a small steel erection company in 1958 has grown to become one of the top steel erection and crane rental companies in the United States.

A GREAT STORY TO TELL ALL.​

Kelley Steel Erectors, Inc, founded over 60 years ago, has combined skilled workers with quality machines to lift, lower and place over 50 million tons of structural steel and precast panels in structures all over the world. What began as a small steel erection company in 1958 has grown to become one of the top steel erection and crane rental companies in the United States.

A surge in the construction of high-rise buildings in the 1960s helped the company steadily grow during its early years. Just a few of the buildings Kelley Steel erected in the Cleveland area during the 1960s and early 1970s include the precast facade on Cleveland State University’s Library Tower, the IMG building downtown, the Tower East office building in Shaker Heights,]ohn Kennedy School, the Bond Court building downtown, Glenville High School, the Diamond Shamrock building down town, St. Ann’s Hospital in Cleveland Heights and the Crystal Towers building in East Cleveland. The 24—story Central National Bank building downtown was another large project that involved 4,700 tons of structural steel and placement work. The company also began working on projects in the Western Pennsylvania area during the 1960s including the Seneca Power Plant in Warren, which it erected in 1967, and the 27-story Allegheny Tower apartment and office complex in Pittsburgh, which involved the erection of 2,500 tons of structural steel. READ MORE

In The News Over The Years.

A surge in the construction of high-rise buildings in the 1960s helped the company steadily grow during its early years. Just a few of the buildings Kelley Steel erected in the Cleveland area during the 1960s and early 1970s include the precast facade on Cleveland State University’s Library Tower, the IMG building downtown, the Tower East office building in Shaker Heights,]ohn Kennedy School, the Bond Court building downtown, Glenville High School, the Diamond Shamrock building down town, St. Ann’s Hospital in Cleveland Heights and the Crystal Towers building in East Cleveland. The 24—story Central National Bank building downtown was another large project that involved 4,700 tons of structural steel and placement work. The company also began working on projects in the Western Pennsylvania area during the 1960s including the Seneca Power Plant in Warren, which it erected in 1967, and the 27-story Allegheny Tower apartment and office complex in Pittsburgh, which involved the erection of 2,500 tons of structural steel. READ MORE

In The News Over The Years.